Web Site Legal Disclaimer
1) You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms & Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Deborah M. Collier. Neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Deborah M. Collier.
2) Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Deborah M. Collier nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUTWARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Deborah M. Collier companies also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
3) Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission granted to Deborah M. Collier. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms & Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate Copyright Laws, Trademark Laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6) The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Deborah M. Collier and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Deborah M. Collier or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Deborah M. Collier will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7) Deborah M. Collier has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site, Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8) Deborah M. Collier may at any time revise these Terms & Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms & Conditions